Thursday, January 28, 2010

iPad Lust

So it's here--and I want one!

Amid all the hoopla, the ipad was launched yesterday and as predicted, it will change the way we do the things we do everyday, from answering email to reading a newspaper.

At first glance it looks like a giant iphone--which you already know, I adore--and my first reaction was, OK, a large screen is nice, but do I really need another piece of equipment.

And then I scrolled down to the tech specifications and learned all about the word processing capabilities (not to mention, spread sheets and power point presentations) and the missing link in my life was suddenly found. This is a very user friendly lap top for those of us who use our laptops as traveling computers.

The ipad is not a main computer, nor would I want it to be, but it is an amazing laptop for people like me who use their lap tops on the road and then come home and transfer things to their main computer.

Check it out on the Apple main page and be forewarned that the video may time out because so many people are watching it!

Don't worry, my name is already on the list!

No comments: