Thursday, September 22, 2011

Phoebe's Doctor Gets New Gig!



Hurray for Phoebe's doctor, Ann Caufield, who helped put her back together again without surgery! Recent news from Penn vet indicates that Dr. Caufield is going to be heading up a new rehab unit at Penn Veterinary hospital! She will be working with Dr. Garzotto, the surgeon who never operated (knock wood!) on Phoebe because of Dr. Caufield's expert care!!!

“For years I had referred my post-op patients to Ann, who, I believe, is one of the most experienced people in the area,” said Dr. Garzotto. “It’s amazing what physical therapy can do for animals,” said Dr. Garzotto. “As surgeons, I think this is a way to be a better caregiver for our patients.”

Don't worry. I emailed them to let them know that if they every needed a walking testimonial, Phoebe was available!

No comments: