Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Field Trip




People are always asking me where they can buy The Culinary Canine so today I decided to take a little field trip and see for myself. I started at Target, because the book is up on their web site. Perhaps it is in the Target near you, but no Culinary Canine is in the Target near me. By the way, I wasn't too impressed with their book section which seemed very small.

The next stop was Pet Smart, which I know carries other Kennel Club Books, published by my publisher. Sure enough there were lots of Meet the Breed books (all published by Kennel Club) but no Culinary Canine. At least not in the Pet Smart near me.

I was getting a little discouraged but trudged off to Barnes and Noble. I started in the cookbook section--which is huge--and could not find The Culinary Canine. But then I searched through the Pet Section and Bingo!! There it was, not prominently displayed with the cover facing out, but I remedied that situation. Very noticeable and sure to catch someones eye!

So there you have my very non-scientific study. The book is on the shelf in the Pet Section at Barnes & Noble so please go to your local one and turn it so the cover faces out!! And if it is not there, please ask for it!

No comments: