Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Third Eye


For those of you wondering about Amos' acupuncture, I am posting these photos from his third session yesterday. If you look closely in between his two eyes, right in the middle of his forehead, you can see a needle placed in his third eye spot. Amos "graduated" to this distinction yesterday--he didn't get a third eye needle in his previous two sessions because he was still in training so to speak. Anyway, he is totally relaxed and mellow during the 20 minute "rest period" with needles in; he usually lies down across my lap when I sit on the floor and check my email.


I think the treatments are really and truly working. Amos went for a walk on all but two days this past week and he even seemed none the worse for his slide down the stairs across the tile floor. It is remarkable and even my vet said today that every time it works, she still finds it amazing that something so benign, with no side effects, could be so beneficial.

Here is Amos near the end of the session, ready to go home.
Other than needing a bath and a haircut, he is looking pretty good!

No comments: