Saturday, February 9, 2008

As the Blog Turns

It's funny how things turn out. This blog, which began as an exercise in audience (read credibility) building for my might-never-be-published book, has become a window into the world of electronic connectibility--social networking, as some people call it. And it has been an interesting journey, to date.

Blogs are a great warm up exercise for brain cells--gets them moving sometimes in different ways. And sometimes they turn into other things.

Like the story about the woman who decided to try every recipe in Julia Child's cookbook and document her experience on her blog. It became a cult hit and publishers were beating down her door and she wrote a book that became a big seller.

Not that I think this blog is going anywhere so fast but it is fun for me and I hope for you. I'm not losing focus but I am trying to expand my vision.

In the meantime, I am giving you fair warning that you never know where we are going...

No comments: