Monday, February 7, 2011

Like Mother Like Son

Son Number Two recently returned from a Mexican vacation minus a dog--it was a close call, he informed me--but with a new admiration for an ex-Pat who is doing amazing work rescuing an adopting out the many dogs of Mexico.

He and his friend, who traveled to Mexico with collars, leashes and chew treats for the dogs in the shelter, visited her facility and reported that there were many, many dogs, especially puppies, in need of homes.

According to her website, shipping the dogs anywhere does not seem to be a problem and they have done so many, many times. If you are in the market for a puppy, check out her offerings and let me know how it goes. To me, Boris and Natasha, the Bassets, are calling my name, but I have my hands full with my gimpy golden and her "siblings."

I wonder if they are bi-lingual?

No comments: