Saturday, July 17, 2010

La Ville Rouge in Foal to Dynaformer

Direct from www.bloodhorse.com:

La Ville Rouge is back in foal to Dynaformer after having slipped a foal in late 2009. Apparently Dynaformer, at age 25, is still going strong and that he was bred to 54 mares!

This is the 20th crop of foals for the father of Barbaro, Lentenor, Nicanor and Margano and Three chimneys reports that they plan to limit his book to 50 mares next season. No plans for retirement as yet.

"As long as his health and fertility remain in good order, Three Chimneys plans to offer his services to breeders again in 2011," the farm reported.

As Bloodhorse reports: "Dynaformer has been represented by 15 millionaires, 18 grade/group I winners and progeny that have earned more than $93 million.

Other mares of note who are reported to be in-foal to Dynaformer include multiple grade I winner Pussycat Doll, Santaria (dam of stallions Medallist and Air Commander), Be Fruitful (full sister to Corinthian), Ladue (dam of grade I winner Lucifer's Stone), Somerset West (half to multiple grade I winner Dynaforce, by Dynaformer), grade I winner Passing Shot (Grade 1 winner), Snow Forest (dam of grade I winner Snow Ridge), Catchascatchacan (grade I winner, dam of grade II winner and stallion Antonius Pius), grade I winner Silvester Lady, and Zuri Ridge (half to multiple grade I winner Voodoo Dancer)."

Let's all hope for that much coveted filly this time around and a safe, full-term pregnancy.

No comments: