Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Technical Difficulties

For those of you who are actually looking for my daily blog (thank you!! I know there are some of you out there because I have heard from a few...), please be aware that I have not fallen off the face of the earth, but that apparently the automatic posting option on my blog server has gone awry. Which means that I have to manually post my blogs daily. Which means that they will NOT (and this I can assure you) be posted at 7:00 AM until the mechanism is fixed.

Now that I have posted this, I am hoping the option is automatically restored (the old carry your umbrella and it won't rain trick), but who knows.

So hang in there. Apparently they know about it and now that it is a weekday, they should be working to resolve it.

In the meantime, thanks for your patience and continued support.

No comments: